THE WORLD IS TOO MUCH WITH US BY WILLIAM WORDSWORTH (POETRY LESSON & ACTIVITIES)
Introduce students to one of William Wordsworth's most famous poems, The World Is Too Much With Us. This poem elicits lots of great discussion from students about the role that industrialization and technology plays in our world.
This Is Included In A Bundle! Click Below To See More!
ENGLISH THEMATIC UNIT PLAN: TECHNOLOGY
Includes short stories, poetry, non-fiction, videos, grammar, and more!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
• A 15 slide PowerPoint presentation that guides you though all aspects of the lesson.
• Analysis questions assignment with detailed answer key
• A poetry annotation checklist
• A blank template of the poem for students to annotate (using the checklist)
• A detailed annotated teacher copy of the poem to review with your students.
• A journal response assignment that allows students to explore whether the message of this poem still rings true today.
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
POETRY RESOURCE BUNDLE: 300+ Pages
STUDENT POETRY WRITING BOOKLET:
HOW TO ANNOTATE A POEM:
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!