THELMA THE UNICORN Activities DIGITAL and PRINT
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Six digital picture book challenges selected by Pamela.Price $21.60Original Price $27.00Save $5.40
- Get a month's worth of engaging activities for 4 amazing read-aloud books for April! These book companions are in PRINTABLE and DIGITAL formats. These activities are such a fun way to review and practice several ELA and reading skills at once.Think of these activities as book companions with a twistPrice $15.20Original Price $19.00Save $3.80
- This bundle includes picture book challenges for:The Invisible BoyPenguin ChickStick ManThe True Story of the 3 Little PigsThe Polar ExpressThelma the UnicornClick HERE to see how to create your own custom bundle of picture book challenges.Price $22.20Original Price $27.75Save $5.55
- This money-saving resource includes activities and vocabulary words for the following books:A Bad Case of StripesAfter the FallDiary of a WormEnemy PieGiraffe ProblemsMy Lucky DayStuckThe Bad SeedThe Giving TreeThe Good EggThe Invisible BoyThe True Story of the 3 Little PigsThelma the UnicornWe Don'Price $53.20Original Price $66.50Save $13.30
What do unicorns call their dad? Your students will discover the answer to this joke when they complete all the activities in this fun book companion for Thelma the Unicorn, by Aaron Blabey.
This set includes everything you need for a complete book study. The SIX activities are available in printable and digital formats. The digital format is ready to assign in Google and Seesaw.
Your students will be completely engaged as they build vocabulary and comprehension skills while working through this picture book challenge.
Click VIEW PREVIEW to see all the challenges.
The 6 standards-base activities in this resource are:
❤️ Order of Events
❤️ Informational Passage & Questions
❤️ Vocabulary Puzzle
❤️ ABC Order
❤️ Verb Tense
❤️ Story Questions
You'll love the vocabulary cards and the vocabulary video! The 8 vocabulary cards are ready to print and teach.
This resource includes:
✅ 8 Printable Vocabulary Cards
✅ Narrated Vocabulary Video
✅ A Safe Link to the Story Video (no ads)
✅ Six Activities (digital & printable)
✅ Answer Key
✅ Audio on Each Slide
✅ Audio Files (Some districts block the audio, but you can use these files to insert your own)
✅ Directions for Assigning
✅ Google Link
✅ Seesaw Link
⚞Save money when you purchase the APRIL bundle which includes this resource.⚟
GREAT FOR GRADES 2 - 4.
Teachers like you said:
Your digital book challenges have quickly become a favorite for both me and my students. They are just challenging enough for my 3rd graders to work independently, but not fly through quickly. These are the perfect addition to my reader's workshop. Thank you!
Would you like to create your own money-saving bundle of digital activities for picture books? Click HERE for more information.
- Click HERE to see more picture book challenges.
- This is a zipped file that must be unzipped. Need help with unzipping? Click HERE.
Copyright @Teresa Tretbar Amazing Literacy
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you plan to share this product.