Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This unit explores the Contemporary life’s sub-theme : « Les vacances, les voyages, et les loisirs »
You can use this unit in AP but not only! I have taught this unit in French 3, french 4, and AP French (with minor modifications) and it worked wonders.
ALL the materials from this unit are authentic and made by a native speaker:
- 1 vocabulary list with English translation for each term,
- 1 vocabulary activity to do individually or with a partner in order to practice vocab,
- 1 oral activity to do with the whole class in order to practice vocab,
- A text called “43% des francais ne partiront pas en vacances cette année” with accompanying questions (multiple choice and open-ended questions),
- A small IPA on an infographic by SNCF on "Les français et les vacances entre amis" ,
- A text called « Quelles sont les vacances idéales des français ? »,
- A texte called « Les devoirs de vacances : Ne leur en demandez pas trop ! »,
- An activity sheet on Yannick Noah’s song “Destination Ailleurs”. (song and video clip also incuded),
- An audio from France 2 (with accompanying questions) on “Les grandes vacances 2018”,
- An activity with two sources (AP style); one text and one audio (with accompanying questions) on “Les congés payés”,
- Two thought-provoking images that will spark your students’ curiosity (great conversation starters!),
- MANY partner questions,
- One guided conversation (AP style). You will find the script for your students and the recording of the actual guided conversation,
- Twelve (12) infographics on various topics (some examples are: "Vacances 2018: statistiques"; "Les ordinateurs en vacances"; "Portrait du Voyageur"; "Tourisme Responsable", .....)
2+ weeks of materials!
Made by a native speaker
Levels: French III, IV, AP
CHECK MY OTHER RESSOURCES! I exclusively work with authentic material and introduce the 6 AP themes in all levels (from French 2 to French 4).
Align your curriculum with your AP colleagues!