This product is 22 pages of 3rd grade math worksheets. It can also be used with 4th graders who struggle in math or 2nd graders who are excelling in math.
Each page will take the student approximately 20 minutes to complete. It is recommended to check the student's answers as a class or after passing graded papers back. If one per day is used, the worksheets will take 3 weeks to complete.
Concepts included in this product are...
- Skip Counting Forwards and Backwards (Helps students learn multiplication)
- Changing numbers from written to standard form
- Place Value
- Number Orders
- Telling Time (Including elapsed time)
- Addition and Subtraction
- Mental Addition by combining number to make 10's
- Counting Money using skip counting
- Fact Families
- What's My Rule?
- Multiplication Story Problems
- Measuring (U.S. Standard Units and the Metric System)
- Recommended websites for extra practice