Also included in
- Engaging children in a Celebration - of any kind - is an easy way to incorporate numerous cross-curricular objectives, using Bloom's Taxonomy.With this particular collection children will:remember how to use prior knowledgeuse reading comprehension strategies to understand their researchapply their$33.00$40.00Save $7.00
Getting to know a classroom of children can be an overwhelming experience. Most of us can "gauge" who they are in a few weeks. However, discovering how unique each individual is can be a great way to endear him/her to you as well as provide that critical, "specialized" instruction.
As each child creates and shares who s/he is, the cohesion in your classroom community begins to strengthen. Your students will embrace their similarities as well as their differences.
With a variety of choices for "All About Me" posters and collections, each child will comfortably express his/her likes and dislikes. This information can not only help with your management, but also, provide you with teachable moments - think glyphs & graphs.
Writing, reading, math, social studies, health, science, geography, sharing and presenting are all part of this valuable Literacy tool.
- ready-to-use graphics for posters & pin-ups
- a daily journal template with page inserts
- goal-setting templates & sequence
- a problem-solving workbook (this one is a life-saver)
These engaging activities focus on several key components of the growing child:
- self-awareness of the whole (body, brains, emotions & spirit)
- development of character & responsibility
- how to manage one's goals & behaviors
This multi-faceted tool will be useful as well as enlightening for you and your students.
I would love to hear from you !
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my Literacy website: bizzylizzybiz.com.
Thank you in advance for your purchase!