Want to make a kindness bulletin board to encourage good behavior and friendship? This colorful classroom decor kit includes "Throw Kindness Around Like Confetti" wording with stars and circles for students to write their acts of kindness on.
Print your choice of letter style, cut and assemble the quote and set the kindness challenge in motion on kindness day or friendship day!
Kids get excited to do good deeds as they write each act of kindness they witness or receive on a piece of confetti and watch your wall display or door come to life.
Everything you need is included so you can simply print the colored letters, words, and confetti onto white paper OR the outlines onto colored paper to save ink.
➡️ “My students absolutely loved these decorations that I used for my door! We talk a lot about kindness throughout the year. Once this was all hung up on my door, my students loved the idea that they could each have a piece of ‘confetti’ and write one way we can show kindness. This will also be great to reference on Random Acts of Kindness week in February.” - Taylor R
If you're looking for a character education craft or mindfulness activity, print the outlines onto white paper and have your students color and cut them ready to paste onto your background.
A great back to school activity, this is a fantastic reminder for students who struggle with anti-social or bullying behavior and for nurturing positive character traits.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- Teacher instructions for assembly and how to conduct the kindness challenge
- Information about the benefits of kindness to use to encourage students to want to be kind to their classmates
- Examples of different layouts for a bulletin board or classroom door
- Colored wording and letters with and without a yellow glow
- “Confetti” for students to write the acts of kindness they give, witness or receive on
- All printables are provided in color and black outlines to print onto colored paper or on white paper for students to color in
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
- Kindness Best Sellers Bundle - 5 resources
- Friendship Activities Bundle - 7 resources
- Bookmarks & Coloring Pages Bundle - 8 resources
- Wellbeing & Mental Health Bundle - 5 resources
- End of Year Calming Activities GROWING BUNDLE – Saves you the most as new resources added after you purchase are yours to download for free!
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.