Also included in
- A back to school bundle of 14 resources to nurture character traits like kindness, empathy, respect, gratitude, and friendship. School counselors will have social-emotional learning, character education and classroom management resources for a year.Mostly used with 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th gradPrice $53.50Original Price $72.60Save $19.10
Encourage good behavior with this collaborative kindness bulletin board decor with fancy letters for "Throw Kindness Around Like Confetti" wording. An engaging friendship challenge this craft activity promotes caring and inclusion to reduce bullying.
This colorful craft includes a choice of letter styles with stars and confetti for students to write their acts of kindness on. Cut and assemble the quote and set the kindness challenge in motion on Random Acts of Kindness Day or friendship day!
Kids get excited to do good deeds as they write each act of kindness they witness or receive on a piece of confetti and watch your wall display or classroom door come to life.
➡️ Teacher Feedback
“My students absolutely loved these decorations that I used for my door! We talk a lot about kindness throughout the year. Once this was all hung up on my door, my students loved the idea that they could each have a piece of ‘confetti’ and write one way we can show kindness. This will also be great to reference on Random Acts of Kindness week in February.”
- Taylor R, Used with students with learning difficulties in PreK, 1st grades
Everything you need is included so you can simply print the colored letters, words, and confetti onto white paper OR the outlines onto colored paper to save ink.
For a collaborative mindfulness or character education activity, you can engage students in coloring the outlined letters to create a truly unique and personalized bulletin board.
A great back to school activity, this is a fantastic reminder for students who struggle with anti-social or bullying behavior and for nurturing positive character traits.
➡️ Teacher Feedback
“Beautiful resource with lots of options! Used to decorate a bulletin board in our front lobby to go along with our school Acts of Kindness Challenge. Catches the eye! Lots of compliments on it.”
- Sarah P, Used with students in K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th grades
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- Teacher instructions for assembly and how to conduct the kindness challenge
- Information about the benefits of kindness to use to encourage students to want to be kind to their classmates
- Examples of different layouts for a bulletin board or classroom door
- Colored wording and letters with and without a yellow glow
- “Confetti” for students to write the acts of kindness they give, witness or receive on
- All printables are provided in color and black outlines to print onto colored paper or on white paper for students to color in
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
- Kindness Best Sellers Bundle - 5 resources
- Friendship Activities Bundle - 7 resources
- Bookmarks & Coloring Pages Bundle - 8 resources
- Wellbeing & Mental Health Bundle - 5 resources
- End of Year Calming Activities GROWING BUNDLE – Saves you the most as new resources added after you purchase are yours to download for free!
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.