I've created a project where the students will choose an important figure form World History, form there they take notes and research their chosen person. After they have read and learned about their person they need to draw their TIME cover and write a biography!
1. Directions and a list of 50 historical figures. The list if mostly people talked about in World History classes, the only main US person is George Washington
2. A cover page for the project
3. A notes sheet: Background, influences and interesting facts, the environment and culture they lived in and how it influenced them and why is this person famous?
4. TIME Magazine cover page - I wanted my kids to draw it by hand, I prefer having them put in more effort, rather then just copy and paste in a picture, but that works too!
5. Two blank pages for their written biography.
6. A half sheet for you to grade the paper and turn back to the student.
I hope this works for you and your kiddos!!
**Please rate my product, I would love the feedback!!***