This package contains:
- Workbook (40 pages)
- Answer Book (30 pages)
- 32 Task Cards with Student Answer Sheet for independent work
- Graphs to monitor fluency and accuracy
- Times Table Sheet (A4 Black and White)
- 11 Colour Posters (2x to 12x)
- Screener to identify ability groups (all times tables)
The Workbook is differentiated by
- Concept Development (for new learners and RTI)
- Consolidation (for semi-skilled learners)
- Fluency (for skilled learners to build automaticity)
You can copy the whole book for RTI and use it like I do, progressing in small incremental steps, skipping any pages that your kids have already mastered. It would be ideal for Home Schooling used this way. Or, you can just copy individual pages and use as Worksheets for your whole class. Either way, all levels are catered for.
The Riddles, Task Cards and Games could be included in a Maths Centre and some students can work through the Task Cards at their own rate. The Answer Book can increase independence if students can access it to check their own work.
This package works well with Bingo used as a whole class activity. I haven't met a child who doesn't like playing Bingo. There are ten boards included in my games and you can group your students accordingly. Just share the nine counters between the group and you will find the more skilled players will help the others. It's perfect for inclusion used this way. I have a 6x Bingo game as well as a mixed 3x/6x game.
The games I have included are:
Bingo-2 games (6x and divide plus 3x/6x)
Donkey Card Game 6x (perfect for concept development as it includes picture arrays)
Master of Multiples Board Game 6x
Monkey Multiples Board Game 6x
Stepping Stones 6x - Individual to develop automaticity
The Grid Game 6x - A strategy game for 2 players