TO BUILD A FIRE [LESSON ACTIVITIES]
Also included in
- This TO BUILD A FIRE [BUNDLE] product allows students to look at themselves, chasing dreams, and being ambitious. 120+ Slides, Several projects, Group Activities, Graphic Organizers, TASK CARDS assignments, Reader Response, Authentic Questioning, Quizzes: Short Responses and Multiple Choice are actiPrice $33.30Original Price $37.00Save $3.70
This Jack London "TO BUILD A FIRE" [LESSON ACTIVITIES] product allows students to look at themselves, being overly ambitious, and unfulfilled dreams. 40+ Slides, Several projects, Group Activities, Graphic Organizers, TASK CARDS assignments, Reader Response, Short response and multiple choice Quizzes are activities in this product. This narrative encourages insightful responses from work. 7th - 10th Graders will love this prose and product. Check it out!
London's "To Build a Fire" highlights an unnamed man, simply referred to as “the man,” on the Yukon trail. He is in the middle of a cold and isolated setting. He goes on a journey through -75 degree weather with nothing but his lunch and his dog. Regardless of the deteriorating weather, the man trudges on to his boys' house miles away. The dog questions his mission, but stays loyal. Should the man give up? Will he and his dog survive this trek across the Yukon?
This 7th - 10th grade canonized work allows students to look at themselves, their world, and being too ambitious.
1. Class Opener/Bell Ringer
2. TO BUILD A FIRE POD Parties
3. TO BUILD A FIRE WATCH/Listening Party
4. TO BUILD A FIRE Poster Challenge
5. TO BUILD A FIRE [TASK CARDS]
6. In the end, it's all about...
7. "FIRE" in SOCIETY
8. REGARDING the man and much, much more
to make your your classroom GREAT!
You may also appreciate:
THE INTERLOPERS [UNIT QUIZZES]
THE SNIPER [LESSON PLANS and TEACHER NOTES]
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein [TASK CARDS]
FIND ME ON THESE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS:
I'm Richard Williams, The Angry Teacher. I've been teaching for 18+ Years , and have amassed quite a bit of knowledge to share. Please consider joining the Angry Teacher family; we'll enjoy having you in the fam!
Please consider checking out the other short story materials and resources in my store.
Also, guys, remember that leaving REVIEWS is a way that TpT gives you credit on products! So let's do it!
Thanks for stopping by!