Also included in
- DISTANCE LEARNING | TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD (ALL IN) BUNDLESOME OF MY ONLINE RESOURCES ARE NOW DISCOUNTED BY 10% - 30% IN AN EFFORT TO SUPPORT TEACHERS STRUGGLING WITH DISTANCE LEARNING DURING THIS UNCERTAIN TIME! INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT ON TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD ARE THE FOLLOWING:☀ TEST: 16 multiple-$22.80$28.50Save $5.70
- DISTANCE LEARNING | TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD | BUNDLEBUNDLED PRODUCT:Google Classroom Interactive Google SlidesDaily DilemmaAnalytical Question20% discount See the preview for more information or click on the links below:TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD (PARTS ONE AND TWO): Google Slides InteractiveTO KILL A MOCK$16.40$20.50Save $4.10
- ANALYTICAL QUESTION ASSIGNMENT GROWING BUNDLE | DISTANCE LEARNINGSOME OF MY ONLINE RESOURCES ARE NOW DISCOUNTED BY 10% - 30% IN AN EFFORT TO SUPPORT TEACHERS STRUGGLING WITH DISTANCE LEARNING DURING THIS UNCERTAIN TIME! ❤️❤️❤️❤️THIS BUNDLE IS DISCOUNTED BY 50% ❤️❤️❤️❤️ANALYTICAL QUESTIONANALYTICAL WRITING20$12.75$25.50Save $12.75
- To Kill a Mockingbird | DISTANCE LEARNING | Google Classroom BUNDLEGoogle Classroom Interactive Product ENTIRE NOVEL IS COVERED - COMBINED - PARTS ONE & TWO & ANALYTICAL QUESTION20% DISCOUNTTHIS IS PART OF MY BUNDLED PRODUCT - YOU WILL FIND IT HERE:TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD: BUNDLEAND PART OF MY$12.80$16.00Save $3.20
TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD | TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD ACTIVITIES | DISTANCE LEARNING
This product will help your students develop effective discussion questions while encouraging literary and textual analysis. Students will learn to write clearly, concisely, and with purpose.
THIS IS PART OF MY BUNDLE - YOU WILL FIND IT HERE:
AND PART OF MY ALL IN BUNDLE:
INCLUDED IN THE PRODUCT ARE THE FOLLOWING:
✅ Instructions for teachers and students on writing the Analytical Question.
✅ An example of an Analytical Question for the novel .
✅ Two examples of Analytical Questions on other texts.
✅ One page handout where students write their own Analytical Question.
✅ Online version of student assignment.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Copyright © jellycat-in-the-snow productions
All rights reserved by author Permission to copy for single classroom use only Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only
Please remember that any of the products that you download from my store are my copyrighted property and licensed only for you to share with your direct students. If another teacher wants to use these same products, they will need to purchase them directly from my TpT store, or you may purchase an additional license for them. None of my products may be shared online. Posting of my copyrighted materials may happen only in a password-protected environment, such as Google Classroom, and accessed only by your students. Posting on public websites (WordPress, Blogger, Facebook Groups, etc.) is strictly prohibited.