Eric Carle's book, "Today Is Monday" is an entertaining way to teach your little ones the days of the week in English, Spanish and ASL.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
* Picture flashcards to help children remember what is eaten on which days in English and in Spanish
* Flashcards with the names of the days of the week in English and in Spanish
* 1st, 2nd, 3rd... flashcards
* First, second, third...flashcards
* Primero, segundo, tercero... flashcards
* Suggested activities to do with the cards
* A link see the days of the week demonstrated in ASL
* A description of how to do the ASL signs for the days of the week
THERE IS A MISTAKE IN THE PREVIEW, BUT IT HAS BEEN CORRECTED IN THE UNIT. :)