Fun and interactive activity to warm-up your math brain.
Comes with printable worksheets.
This application runs in your web browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox etc), and is meant to support learning elementary math terms and concepts.
Using activeboard/smartboard or similar, students can come up and click the cells themselves, after having answered a corresponding question.
- odd/even (is the number divisable by two?)
- digit sum (sum of the digits)
- product (product of the digits)
- neighbours (shows which integers are the nearest on the number line)
- double (the concept of double, or multiplying by two)
- half (the concept of half, or dividing by two). Be aware that this version uses dot as a decimal mark.
- expanded form (the concept of place values)
- twin (turn the number backwards)
PC or Activboard or similar with a web browser.
NOTE: After download, you must unzip the folder to make it work.