Also included in
- This bundle includes all of the tolerance character education / social skills activities within my store!INCLUDED RESOURCESTolerance PacketTolerance Task CardsTOU and CreditsWANT TO JOIN MY NEWSLETTER?Click here to subscribe!GET TPT CREDITGo to your “My Purchases” page, and click the Provide Feedbac$6.00$7.00Save $1.00
- Character education and social skills are extremely important. I created these packets as I believe the path to happiness lies in how we treat one another. Furthermore, it is human nature to want to feel heard and respected in life as that creates a peaceful environment. It is important to model$70.00$132.00Save $62.00
I created this TOLERANCE / DIVERSITY Packet and other Character Education - Social Skills Packets as I believe the path to happiness lies in how we treat one another. Furthermore, it is human nature to want to feel heard and respected in life as that creates a peaceful environment. It is important to model virtues and teach children to be kind, empathetic, responsible and thoughtful members of society. This along with my other social skills packets are intended to help students acquire skills in becoming their greatest selves! All packets are filled with activities, lessons, worksheets, posters, awards, and vouchers. They are easy to use and great for classroom management! You may view all similar packets here.
SUGGESTIONS FOR TEACHERS, SPECIALISTS, AND HOMESCHOOLING PARENTS
Focus on tolerance by discussing this virtue and poster. To deepen it's meaning, focus on an activity, suggestion, book, or printable. Once an understanding of this trait has been achieved and demonstrated, present award(s). Visit my store to purchase similar virtue packets, awards, posters, and task cards.
Color PDF version
Black and white PDF version
- Suggested Activities
- Suggested Activities Continued
- Teaching Guide
- Discussion Starter Questions
- How Can I Show Tolerance? Printable
- Tolerant Behavior Printable
- Tolerance and Diversity Printable
- Tolerance and Peacefulness Printable
- What Does Tolerance Mean? Printable
- Tolerance Acrostic Poem Printable
- Tolerance Printable
- Tolerance Reading List
- Tolerance Poster
- Tolerance Award
- Peacefulness Poster
- Peacefulness Award
- Peacefulness Vouchers
- TOU and Credits
GET TPT CREDIT
Go to your “My Purchases” page, and click the Provide Feedback button. Each time you provide feedback, TPT gives you credits that may be used towards the cost of your future purchases. Your feedback is greatly valued and helps me determine future products. Thank you!
I may be contacted at email@example.com
WANT TO JOIN MY NEWSLETTER?
I have suggested a grade level of K - 6, to include children on the spectrum, children in mainstream classes, and younger children who demonstrate an ability to complete this packet. (Children beyond grade 6, may also benefit from this resource). Please preview this packet above, and email me with any questions if desired.