TOUCH POINT Double Digit Addition NO REGROUPING TASK CARDS Back-To-School “Task Box Filler” for Autism
HOW CAN THIS ADDITION SET HELP MY STUDENTS?
• Students use the “pencil sharpeners” to add double-digit numbers! Those who struggle with double-digit addition will be able to complete this task card set during independent work time.
WHAT CAN I DO AS A FOLLOW-UP TO THIS?
• You can copy the addition problems without visual support, as time and skill level increase. You’ll be amazed at how your kids can transfer the skill!
Pictures and IEP Goal are included with this activity for simple set up and to align with your student’s IEP Goals.
• 40 Back-To-School Double-Digit Addition Touch Point Task Cards
• Suggested IEP Goal for Special Education students
• Print this entire activity on white card stock paper and laminate.
SUGGESTED IEP GOAL:
Given a touch point counting strategy and two double digit numbers to add WITHOUT REGROUPING, STUDENT will determine the sum by counting and writing the correct number response, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
THIS IS A NEWLY RELEASED ITEM! PLEASE SEE ALL OF OUR TASK BOX FILLER ACTIVITIES HERE! Work Task Bin FILLER SETS
TO RECEIVE YOUR 20% OFF CUSTOM BUNDLE OF 9 OR MORE ITEMS, click here!
***Thank you for supporting autism awareness by purchasing this product. Please enjoy with your students. ***
Copyright © 2018AutismEducators.com. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art credits.
Visit AutismEducators.com to view our FREE IEP GOAL BANK!
Find us on PINTEREST by clicking here!
Find us on FACEBOOK by clicking here!
Find us on INSTAGRAM by clicking here!