PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
TOUCH POINT Double Digit Addition NO REGROUPING TASK CARDS Monster Theme “Task Box Filler” for Autism.
Excellent Special Education and autism addition resource for learning addition strategies! Do you use Touch Math curriculum in your classroom? This is a fun, engaging supplemental activity!
HOW CAN THIS ADDITION SET HELP MY STUDENTS?
• Students touch and count the “MONSTERS” to add double-digit numbers! Those who struggle with double-digit addition will be able to complete this task card set during independent work time.
WHAT CAN I DO AS A FOLLOW-UP TO THIS?
• You can copy the addition problems without visual support, as time and skill level increase. You’ll be amazed at how your kids can transfer the skill!
Pictures and IEP Goal are included with this activity for simple set up and to align with your student’s IEP Goals.
• 40 MONSTER Double-Digit Addition Touch Point Task Cards (NO REGROUPING)
• Suggested IEP Goal for Special Education students
• Print this entire activity on white card stock paper and laminate.
SUGGESTED IEP GOAL:
Given a touch point counting strategy and two double digit numbers to add WITHOUT REGROUPING, STUDENT will determine the sum by counting and writing the correct number response, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
THIS IS A NEWLY RELEASED ITEM! PLEASE SEE ALL OF OUR TASK BOX FILLER ACTIVITIES HERE! Work Task Bin FILLER SETS
***Thank you for supporting autism awareness by purchasing this product. Please enjoy with your students. ***
Copyright © 2018AutismEducators.com. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art credits.