Also included in
- Get 8 short stories that have been written with TPRS style teaching in mind. These stories are meant to be read aloud with your students as you circle back over most sentences by asking questions to assess comprehension and encourage use of the target language. However, they can also be used for i$15.00$20.00Save $5.00
In this original TPRS reading, Don Telmi (yes, the name is a setup for an ongoing pun gag throughout the tale) finds a mess in his house caused by none other than Bigfoot (Piegrande).
The story is meant to fit within a discussion of household chores are responsibilities but can also fit into a family theme. There are two versions included here, one present and one past tense.
Also included is a "Probable Passage" pre-reading exercise to help prep students for the reading and extend the lesson.
- Editable Word Docs and PDFs
- Present tense and Past tense (preterit/imperfect) versions.
- Pre-reading activity
- Text-dependent questions
- Chores and Family vocabulary
- A silly pun that can be played up if you enjoy that sort of thing ;)