Also included in
- Get 8 short stories that have been written with TPRS style teaching in mind. These stories are meant to be read aloud with your students as you circle back over most sentences by asking questions to assess comprehension and encourage use of the target language. However, they can also be used for i$15.00$20.00Save $5.00
In this TPRS® reading the author shares about his childhood home and his memories from there. The vocabulary is related to homes and childhood activities. The grammar is mostly the imperfect tense but there is also some use of the preterit.
The reading is followed by a parallel writing assignment in which students are encouraged to use the reading as a template for their own writing about their childhood home and their memories from it.
- Editable Word doc and PDF versions
- Lesson ideas and explanation
- Preterit and Imperfect tenses
- House and Childhood vocabulary
- Rubric for simple peer/self evaluation of writing