Products in this Bundle (13)
showing 1-5 of 13 products
Are you looking to give your students increased input in Spanish? They will love reading these short stories about shopping, clothes, food, school, daily routine, and more. High frequency verbs are used in combination with vocabulary relating to a variety of topics. The stories are between 10-13 pages long and are targeted at a novice learner.
Great addition to a Free Voluntary Reading library. It can also be used as a homework assignment or assessment. It makes a wonderful sub plan in case of emergency since students can independently read the story and answer the questions.
- 10-13 page story with pictures
- Pre reading activities
- True/false worksheet in Spanish
- True/false worksheet in English
- Reading comprehension questions and personal questions worksheet
- Drawing activity
- Creative writing activity
- Literacy skills / Making inferences worksheets
- Additional follow up activities
- Teacher answer key is included.
Examples of verbs:
Check out my blog posts about "3 steps to Building Reading Skills in the Target Language" and "10 Easy Activities to Extend a Short Story" for a weeks worth of lesson plans to go along with this resource!