Also included in
- Are you looking to give your students increased input in Spanish? They will love reading these short stories about shopping, clothes, food, school, daily routine, and more. High frequency verbs are used in combination with vocabulary relating to a variety of topics. The stories are between 10-13 pag$77.60$97.00Save $19.40
Are you looking to give your students increased input in Spanish? They will love reading this short story about the first day of school. High frequency verbs are used in combination with vocabulary relating to school and classes. The stories are between 11 pages long and is targeted at a novice learner.
Great addition to a Free Voluntary Reading library. It can also be used as a homework assignment or assessment. It makes a wonderful sub plan in case of emergency since students can independently read the story and answer the questions.
⭐Digital and print versions included
- 10-13 page story with pictures
- Pre reading activities
- True/false worksheet in Spanish
- True/false worksheet in English
- Reading comprehension questions and personal questions worksheet
- Drawing activity
- Creative writing activity
- Literacy skills / Making inferences worksheets
- Additional follow up activities
- Teacher answer key
- Digital version- Google Slides
Check out my blog posts about "3 steps to Building Reading Skills in the Target Language" and "10 Easy Activities to Extend a Short Story" for a weeks worth of lesson plans to go along with this resource!