Students READ, SING & LEARN along as the curriculum-aligned MP4 song & lyrics video plays, and lyrics & images display on your classroom whiteboard and/or other technological devices!
(Grades K-3) is a professionally produced, curriculum-aligned song that helps students to identify modes of transportation, and to appreciate the people who make these systems work.
*Tip for younger students:
Firstly, read through the lyrics without the audio (as you would a book), discussing the various images. Play the song through while students listen. As they become used to hearing the song, they will naturally start singing along.
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read / sing / learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen.
• No need to print out lyrics or create a power point - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read / sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss / clarify / reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
*BLOG POST ~ CURRICULUM KARAOKE™
Our songs support and integrate classroom learning. They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kick starting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Assembly & performance pieces
• Creating unity...
**This download includes an illustrated Mp4 CURRICULUM KARAOKE™ track (lyrics & song vocals, in a video format, for use on computers, smart boards and other technology devices).
‘TRANSPORTATION'' also available as:
*MP3 download (song & lesson materials)
(NB: Sample AUDIO & SLIDES in Preview at the top of this page)
Keeping things moving right across our nation.
From depots, wharves and airports, to the railway stations,
Wherever would we be without transportation!
Somebody long ago, came up with an idea;
The wheel became his wonderful invention!
When it rolled out he said,
‘Well, what do we have here?’
Making life much easier was his intention.
©Lyrics: Nuala O'Hanlon, B.Ed; Cert Teaching
Music: Kathryn Radloff, B.A. (Hons) Psych.
Keystone Creations ~ Educational Songs
A Lesson in Every Lyric®
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
*Pinterest Board: ‘TRANSPORTATION ' (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
*More of our curriculum-aligned song packages in our TPT Store
*Follow on FACEBOOK
*Follow on TWITTER
*Follow on PINTEREST
*Follow on LINKEDIN
*Follow on INSTAGRAM
©LYRICS: Nuala O’Hanlon / MUSIC: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser / purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.