Looking for the perfect review game for identifying notes? Jenga Trivia is fun, easy, and keeps the students engaged! This version has 42 cards to help students to review treble clef notes, bass clef notes and ledger line notes.
All you need is a Jenga set and off you go. Set up the game as usual with the playing cards face down. Play the game following the normal Jenga rules, except that when a student successfully pulls out a block, he or she must draw a card and correctly identify the note.
Included in the kit:
- Jenga game instructions
- Treble Clef anchor chart (stave notes)
- Treble Clef anchor chart (ledger line notes)
- Bass Clef anchor chart (stave notes)
- Bass Clef anchor chart (ledger line notes)
- Treble Clef cards
- Bass Clef cards
- Treble Clef ledger line cards
- Bass Clef ledger line cards
- Blank Cards if you want to make your own.