~Focus of this set of practice is Angles, Sides and Bisectors of Triangles.~
This Targeted Practice is a set of constructed response questions, based on common student errors.
Its objective is to help students see the strategy and structure of problem-solving in Geometry, which are prerequisites for success on State Tests.
The set has 17 questions related to a given diagram, 8 problems w/keys . No Prep time: ready to go!
--------------------MORE TARGET & CONSTRUCTED RESPONSE PRACTICE here:
- Geometry Summer School: Constructed Response ~ Angle Bisectors vs Partition
--------------------DIAGRAM LABELING and DECODING PRACTICE here:
- Geometry Labeling Practice: Vocabulary To Diagrams_OR_Diagr. to Symb. to Vocab.
- Geometry Labeling Practice: Symbols To Diagrams_OR_Diagr. to Symb. to Vocab.
------------------- Error Analysis
- Error Analysis activity: Linear Inequality "Hidden Rule Identity"
- Error Analysis activity: Linear Equation: PRACTICE isolating the y
- Error Analysis activity: Simplifying Square Root Expressions Products vs Sums
- Error Analysis activity: Simplifying Radical Expressions STRATEGIES
- Come and See at https://mindmapmath.blogspot.com
*************************** How To Earn TPT-credits********************
“After you make a purchase, rate and comment fairly on the product page of your purchased item. You need to do both to earn your credits. But you don't have to rate and comment right away. You can do so after you've had a chance to use the product. Just return to the product page when you're logged in to TpT.
For every dollar you spend on TpT, you'll earn 1 credit—and we'll round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 20 credits you earn equals $1 to apply toward future TpT purchases,”- TPT team.
++++++++++++++++Press FOLLOW++++++++++++++++++++ for NEW and CURRENT resources++++++++++++++++++++++++
©Copyright Mindmap Math This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.This product can NOT be uploaded to the Internet by the purchaser: doing so is a violation of the copyright of this product. Copying for more than one teacher, or for an entire department, school,or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution.