TRIP TO PARIS French passé composé project
Also included in
- This bundle for the French passé composé a complete resource to help you teach, reinforce, and assess regular and irregular verbs conjugated with avoir and être. Full of practical and thorough notes and exercises, speaking activities, task cards, games, and a final project, it will provide you withPrice $35.60Original Price $80.75Save $45.15
- This French curriculum bundle of resources for beginners is perfect for the American French 2 class or Canadian Core French students who have had previous French instruction. With 8 full French units for advancing beginners, this has everything you need for the entire year.What types of resources arPrice $320.00Original Price $589.75Save $269.75
This trip to Paris project is a fun way to asses your Core French or French immersion students on the passé composé! You'll assess French speaking skills and also French writing skills with this fun passé composé presentation they'll create using PowerPoint. If you use Google Slides in your classroom instead, that works, too!
Students will love planning un voyage à Paris!
This group project will help your students learn about monuments and places in Paris while practicing speaking, writing, and listening skills. Students will use the internet to research different places to visit in Paris. They will then create a presentation to detail the main events of a recent trip they've had. I use this project in place of a test for any passé composé unit.
Students are asked to:
- Create and present a PowerPoint or Google Slides presentation using the passé composé detailing the main events of their recent trip to Paris.*
- Tell with whom they traveled.
- Tell how long they stayed
- Tell where they stayed (youth hostel, hotel)
- Pick at least 5 monuments and/or museums to visit.
- Tell about 10 other activities they did in Paris.
There is an alternate set of directions pages if you wish to have your students write in requirements rather than use those that I have set. This will allow you to change the requirements from year to year or with different grades.
* 2 Instruction pages in French and English for the project
* Vocabulary list of useful transition words
* Research questions with pre-writing pages to guide the research process
* Grading rubrics in French and English with point values assigned for the speaking and written portions.
* Wholistic rubrics with or without point values
* Single-column writing rubric
* Traditional chart-style speaking and writing rubrics
Students will create their own presentations. No PowerPoints or Slides are included.
A list of popular places to visit is included. No information about monuments/places is given. Students will use the internet to plan their trip to Paris and pick the places they want to visit.
Perfect for American French 2, Core French, and French immersion classes.
Click on the preview for a closer look.
⚠️This document is not editable and will not be provided in an editable format. Thank you for understanding.
You might also like: