The turkey literacy & math centers for preschoolers and kindergarteners are perfect to bulk up teaching material between Halloween and Thanksgiving! These printable centers are packed full of little kids literacy, math, and fine motor skills AND are super simple to prep.
This set of printable learning centers is part of the ENDLESS Themed Bundle
to get you through the entire school year...and more!
The turkey themed centers are full of learning center activities with simple directions, options for differentiation, and lots of options to reinforce skills being taught and mastered.
Find out more about the Turkey Literacy & Math centers below. See center previews in the pictures above.
Turkey Vocab & Write the Room
- 10 turkey and Thanksgiving themed vocabulary word cards are included in both uppercase and lowercase versions. Use the cards in your writing area, during social studies, or along with circle time. There are 3 Write the Room recording papers (trace uppercase words, trace lowercase words, write the words on your own) and Color the Room recording sheets included to differentiate instruction.
Turkey Feelings Emergent Readers
- 2 levels of readers included
"My Turkey" - includes repetition, sight words, and feeling words. Includes 2 pages per piece of paper to make copying and assembling books super simple!
"Turkey" - 2 words per mini page. The entire reader is printed on one page. Practice the word turkey and feeling words.
Turkey Alphabet Puzzles
- Match uppercase letters to lowercase letters while putting turkeys back together with these easy to prep puzzles.
Turkey Alphabet Play Dough Mats
- Build uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet with play dough! Use the turkey feather letter cards to build and spell sight words, names, and simple cvc words too.
Turkey Talk Syllable Sort
- Practice clapping out the number of syllables in each picture on the turkey cards. There are 4 cards per syllable mat included in this literacy center.
Turkey Trot Dot
- Match the uppercase letters on the recording sheet with one of the turkey cards. One set of cards includes lowercase letters and the other includes initial sound pictures. Use a BINGO dotter to mark each match.
Turkey 10 Frames (1-10)
- Use the 10 frame math cards to practice number recognition, one-to-one correspondence, fine motor skills, counting skills, and number words. Add the correct number of manipulatives (beans, erasers, counters, etc.) for each card.
Turkey Color By Code
- Use the code to color the turkey by number. The center includes numbers 1-5 and color words.
Turkey Shape Roll & Graph or Color
- Use the dice with the shape turkeys included in the center. Simply cut out the dice, fold on the dotted lines, and glue together on the tabs. Roll the die and color in the graph sheet OR roll the die and color in the matching shape turkey on the recording sheet.
Turkey Number Trace (1-10 or 1-20)
- Pick a turkey card and trace the matching number on the recording sheet.
Turkey Feather Plus 1, Minus 1
- Beginning addition and subtraction turkey feather cards that include adding one or subtract one. Use dry erase markers or number magnets with this set.