Student reporters, take your stations! This is an exceptional, engaging resource!
Teams of five students will select a topic, or country, (any subject you need) and prepare a full TV news-style report. They will research their topics in pre-production, write scripts, direct, and record in your classroom. They each have a role to make themselves accountable for group success.
You can extend this to be complicated, but this simple document directs the set-up of the in-class project for production, and is a wonderfully fun way to engage students in history and prepare to be better oral speakers and reporters!
Make Social Studies and history come alive for your students with this in-depth project idea for cooperative learning!
Try my TOP 7 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged