TWEETS ABOUT TODAY'S LESSON: FREE EXIT PASS
Bring Twitter into your classroom with these fun exit passes that can be used with any subject. Not only are they relevant to teens today, but they are also a great way for students to demonstrate their learning!
This Resource Is Included In My Exit Pass Bundle. Click Below!
CREATIVE EXIT PASSES FOR ANY SUBJECT
How To Use This Resource:
1. As a formative assessment to see if students understood a concept.
2. As a way for students to ask questions about something they didn't understand (which I can address or "tweet back" the next day)
3. As a way for students to tell me something they found interesting.
Included In Your Download:
• 2 versions (in two sizes). One has general prompting questions along the bottom, and the other has no prompting (so you can tailor it to your own class/subject).
• A poster that looks great with the tweets displayed underneath.
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
BACK TO SCHOOL RESOURCE BUNDLE (TpT BEST SELLER)
50 PRINTABLE CREATIVE ASSIGNMENTS
TpT BEST SELLER: A YEAR OF ENGLISH BELL RINGERS
© Presto Plans
Click HERE To Sign Up For 2 Weeks Of FREE English Bell Ringers
**This resource is for educational purposes only and is not affiliated with or endorsed by twitter or it's affiliates. The use of the official twitter logo and words (twitter, tweet) have been approved by twitter brand assets and guidelines.**