Table Manners Scavenger Hunt
This scavenger hunt introduces to all kids an understanding about the table manners which are required learn as a part of our routing activity of taking the food.
There are 12 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for to review table manners and vocabulary on it.
Preview images may have reduced picture quality due to jpeg file. But original .pdf file contains clear and colorful images.
Directions to use ‘Table Manners Scavenger Hunt’
1. Print the given all 12 cards on a card stock or any other good paper and cut them along the black line.
2. Get the print of Scavenger Hunt questions pages and each student should be given this copy.
3. Place printed Scavenger Hunt cards around the classroom. For example you can place it on chair, on table, on benches, behind the classroom doors, besides the computer or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the cards in a classroom in order to find out the answers of the questions. Students can complete this exercise in a group with classmate or alone.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Christmas Scavenger Hunt
• Christmas Math - Addition / Multiplication
• Christmas Math - Addition / Counting