Tablet Tutor Runs on All Internet-Connected Devices (except smartphones).
Language Lab, Identify Conjunctions and Interjections is one of the schools in a planned series of 20 to 30 Tablet Tutors. Tablet Tutor is streaming, interactive courseware designed specifically for the purpose of providing meaningful middle school language arts content that will run on virtually any internet-connected device except for smartphones.
Identifying Conjunctions and Interjections is the focus of instruction for this school, and it is presented in the form of a 3D-style, page-turning book and an accordion-style interaction.
Upon completion of instruction, students will be able to…
• list the seven coordinating conjunctions.
• define acronym and explain how it relates to conjunctions.
• recognize conjunctions that connect words, phrases, and clauses.
• define independent clause, run on sentence, and compound sentence.
• define and give examples of interjections.
• identify conjunctions and interjections in sample sentences.
• demonstrate mastery by successfully completing an online evaluation.
Online practice and evaluation activities include Word Bank (tap to drag and place), Snap Sticks (drag and drop), and 1 Scholar Board (a 10-question, multiple-choice quiz). All interactive review activities and quizzes yield recordable scores, and those scores may also be printed. Additionally, students are given the opportunity to compare their answers with the correct choices.
Language Lab, Identify Conjunctions and Interjections includes Your Local Library, a glossary of terms and definitions that students may access for reference at any time while using this app.
This app will run on PC’s, Macs, Laptops, MacBooks, Chromebooks, iPads, and Android Tablets. It is not, however, compatible with smartphones.
Tablet Tutor Mini Lesson: Language Lab, Identify Conjunctions and Interjections
by Chad Manis
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License