This product combines the traditional fairy tale of Goldilocks with the silly penguin Tacky. This book unit has several activities that cover a variety of curriculum topics including questioning, characters, vocabulary, retelling, comparing and contrasting, homographs and more. It is appropriate for K-2 grades. There are activities for the traditional fairy tale as well as the spoof. Have fun with engaging activities and comprehension sheets. Below are a list of the included activities.
* Retelling pieces for the Traditional Fairytale
* Retelling board for Tackylocks (Sequencing of events)
* Compare and Contrast Different Versions
* Reader's Theater of the Traditional Fairy Tale
* Character Point of Views
* Questioning and Inferencing (How should Tacky prepare for the play?)
* Vocabulary (Interactive Journaling)