This is a book companion for the book "Tackylocks and the Three Bears" by Helen Lester.
There are 8 activities and bag tags included. I laminate the activities (except the worksheets). I put each activity in a paper bag and use the bag tags to label each bag. The activities are:
1. Comprehension -12 comprehension questions with 3 picture answer choices
2. Sequence-11 pictures to sequence (could also be used for retelling
3. Count the objects-students count the objects on each card and record their answers on the recording sheet
4. Story Elements-students fill in the story elements page
5. Beginning sounds-12 cards-student identify the beginning sound of each picture-there are 3 letter choices for each picture
6. Word sort-students sort the words into nouns and verbs
7. Compare and contrast-students compare and contrast Tackylocks and the Three Bears and Goldilocks and the Three Bears
8. Written Expression-students write about their favorite part of the story and illustrate it
Thank you for looking!