Be sure & check the PREVIEW for lots of pictures! There are 11 pages so you can see samples of what you’re getting. These are not in the thumbnails.
I love putzing with a play-on-words, to create cute writing prompts that I think students will enjoy. “Taco ‘bout” is one of them, which will add a few Spanish words to your students’ vocabularies, as they have fun making a paper “taco”.
For that finishing-fun touch, run some green paper through a shredder to make the “lettuce”.
You get lots of “bang for your buck” with this packet because I’ve included writing prompts for back to school, as well as the end of the year, some of which can also be used whenever you want.
The packet includes:
* 4 black and white writing prompt bookmarks
* 2 full-color bookmarks from the teacher
* 3 “Taco ‘bout fun!” writing prompt worksheets
* 5 different writing prompt taco templates, including one where students work in a group and write a compliment strip (taco filling) for everyone in their group. These make great “bucket filler” activities that help build community and self-esteem.
* 8x10 letter templates to spell out “Taco Talk” for your snazzy bulletin board display
* An 8x10 Taco Talk poster
* An 8x10 poster that says “Ola” to welcome your students with a friendly hello in Spanish
As always, directions, samples & photographs
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, hoping you and yours, have an “el terrifico time!”