Also included in
- This bundle includes the following resources:Count & Noncount NounsActive vs. Passive VoiceComparative AdjectivesLinking VerbsAdjectivesAdjective ClausesGerunds & InfinitivesPlural NounsPossessive NounsPossessive PronounsPossessive AdjectivesAdverb ClausesCompound SentencesModalsTag Question$80.33$89.25Save $8.92
- All the grammar, right here! Save money when you get this bundle of grammar guides, activities, task cards, digital presentations, linguistic investigations, worksheets--it's all here. Created for adult ESL students, all topics used within these resources are not inappropriate for younger learners,$356.85$396.50Save $39.65
- You need extra material for your students to practice tag questions, don't you? This is it! Created especially for adult ESL students, all of these resources are also great for secondary students as there are no inappropriate topics. There is also nothing cutesy! In this bundle, you'll get:Tag Qu$10.13$11.25Save $1.12
You know what a tag question is, don't you? Tag questions are such a part of our daily speech that we don't even really realize that we are using them. Help your ESL students use them correctly.
- Grammar Guide in color and in black & white
- Simply Tag the Statements: Students add simple tense tags. + answer key
- Simply Add Statements to the Tags: Students write simple tense statements to match the given tags.
- Progressively Tagging Statements: Students add progressive tense tags. + answer key
- Progressively Adding Statements to Tags: Students write progressive tense statements to match the given tags.
- Perfectly Tag the Statements: Students add perfect tense tags. + answer key
- Perfectly Adding Statements to Tags: Students write perfect tense statements to match the given tags. Next, they write a short dialogue.
- Easel Version for all student pages (please see the preview!)
Looking for task cards?
How about a tag question activity?