Also included in
- While more may be added at a later date, at present, this bundle contains the following resources:⭐ Articles Task Cards⭐ Conditionals Task Cards⭐ Count/Noncount Task Cards⭐ Gerunds & Infinitives Task Cards⭐ Irregular Simple Past #1 Task Cards⭐ Irregular Simple Past #2 Task Cards⭐ Linking Verbs T$101.92$113.25Save $11.33
- All the grammar, right here! Save money when you get this bundle of grammar guides, activities, task cards, digital presentations, linguistic investigations, worksheets--it's all here. Created for adult ESL students, all topics used within these resources are not inappropriate for younger learners,$356.85$396.50Save $39.65
- This progressive tenses bundle includes the following resources:Present Progressive: Grammar Guide with WorksheetsPresent Progressive Grammar ActivityPresent Progressive Task Cards for Secondary to Adult StudentsSimple Present vs. Present Progressive: Grammar GuidePast Progressive: Grammar Guide wit$29.25$32.50Save $3.25
- You need extra material for your students to practice tag questions, don't you? This is it! Created especially for adult ESL students, all of these resources are also great for secondary students as there are no inappropriate topics. There is also nothing cutesy! In this bundle, you'll get:Tag Qu$10.13$11.25Save $1.12
Tag questions or question tags--whatever you call them, are fun! If you are about to teach the progressive tenses (or already did), why not add some tag questions into the mix? This set is just what you need!
This tag questions task card resource is perfect supplemental material for the students who like to practice their grammar in a more traditional way, but still allows for turning the practice into an activity. Sentences were crafted for adults, but are not inappropriate for younger learners. Eleven types of questions ensure that students are not mindlessly writing answers--they'll have to think. Present progressive, past progressive, and future progressive are grouped together to make it easy to split into mini-sets and use along with the progressive tense that they are currently working on.
- 1-page introduction
- 3 pages (12 cards) for the present progressive
- 3 pages (12 cards) for the past progressive
- 3 pages (12 cards) for the future progressive
- 1-page answer sheet (optional use)
- 1-page answer key
- Easel version now included! (Added 11/2/2021)
Prefer an interactive digital format?
- Tag Questions BOOM Cards (simple tenses & progressive tenses)
- Grammar Activity: Tag Question Matching
- Grammar Guide: Tag Questions
- Tag Questions for the Simple Tenses
This resource is INCLUDED in the following: