This is a fun mixed operations math game using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. All of the cards contains 3 step math problems that students must solve.
This game is great to play as a whole group or in small groups. You can have students work individually or in pairs. This game comes with 32 game cards and all cards must be in use in order for the game to work. You may need to distribute more than one game card per individual or group depending on your class size.
1. After students are divided as individuals or into their groups, distribute all the cards.
2. Pick a student or pair to work out their 3-step math problem. When that student or pair has solved their problem, they call out the answer to the classroom or their small group.
3. Every other student will look at their card to see if that answer is in the bubble at the top left-hand side of their card.
4. The student who is in possession of the correct answer will then have their turn to work out their math problem.
5. And so the game continues until all the game cards have been played.