Also included in
- UPDATED: Includes expectations for the 2020-21 school year including wear masks, wash hands, smile from 6 feet away, keep hands away from your face, etc.Some expectations include two pictures- one with students with masks and one withoutThis bundle includes:Behavior Expectations: Be Safe, Be Kind, B$6.08$6.75Save $0.67
Taking deep breaths is a proven strategy for reducing frustration, stress and anger. The studied amount of breaths needed to become calm is usually five but new studies are showing that for some children it takes seven (or more). Therefore, I have included two versions- one in which the students takes 5 breaths and one in which they take 7, depending on the needs in your classroom.
After modeling and practicing the strategy with your students using this resource, they can use this resource in your cozy corner or safe place to help them use the strategy independently.
Included in this resource:
- Take 7 Breaths with movable pieces
- Take 5 Breaths with movable pieces
- Picture of flower and candle
- Poster of steps to take to calm body and mind by taking deep breaths
note: watermark will be removed when you download