Here is a take-home reading folder system that you, your students, and parents will love! Get organized with this easy pack:
1. Folder cover (3 choices-blue, pink, and black and white to save ink)
*Your students can color the black and white cover to make it their own! Attach to a manila envelope and laminate for durability.
2. Parent letter-explains the folder and gives ideas for use at home
3. Reading Log-parents will initial each week
4. Parent letter for missing folders
5. Teacher log to record students' progress
6. Directions to assemble folder
This is a simple, easy to use system to organize your take-home reading books!