If your class is reading Ronald Morgan Goes to Bat or any other baseball-themed story, these five literacy centers are perfect for daily word work, writing, and reading practice. Included are the following:
1. Word Find Center: Students will love using magnifying glasses to locate hidden baseball-themed words in a picture. Recording sheet included.
2. Proper or Common Noun Sort: Students will sort noun cards according to whether they are proper or common nouns. Recording sheet included.
3. Listen & Write Center: A student sheet allows students to listen to Ronald Morgan Goes to Bat by scanning a QR Code. Also includes interactive writing that can be used in creating an anchor chart about character traits.
4. Drawing Conclusions Game: Students will enjoy using three clues on each card to guess the baseball-themed word. Includes a recording sheet.
5. Contraction Match: Contraction cards will be matched up with their related word cards in this colorful and fun game. Includes a recording sheet.
Check out my other LITERACY CENTERS for Daily Five Word Work!