A common experience faced by supply/substitute/relief/casual teachers is:
• You think you’re booked for a Year 3 class, but upon arrival at the school you’re told to go to Year 1… but you brought your folder of Year 3 activities!
• No plans are left. You can only find a general timetable. The class’s teacher aide is absent or the neighbouring teacher is busy/late/unhelpful. You don’t really know what work the class is doing. You got lost finding the classroom and the school bell has just rung… you need a plan and fast!
• You have your folder of Year 2 activities for a Year 2 class so you think you’re prepared. But you quickly realise that the class is very low (or very high!) academically and the Year 2 worksheets you have brought along desperately need adjusting.
• You buy resources or have plans ready for the first half of the year, or for one term, but what about all year round? You are constantly updating resources because what works well at the start of the school year is not so successful ten months on!
This product has 60+ pages of plans and resources that are:
• Easy to adapt - these plans can be varied across Prep/Foundation/Kindergarten to Year 3
• Easy to prepare - minimal preparation needed. Most attached worksheets are optional.
• Easy to manage in the classroom - engaging whole class and independent work leads to less behaviour incidents!
• Relevant all year long - these lessons fit in with any topic.