Use these printables while learning about taking care of the Earth! Perfect for Earth Day, ELA lessons, or a science unit!
Product is intended for primary students and includes:
* Fill in the blank (with multiple choice)
* Fill in the blank (without multiple choice)
* Vocabulary - using pictures
* Sorting glass, metal, paper, and plastic
* Different types of pollution (air, water, and land)
* Learning about the 3 Rs: reduce, reuse, and recycle
* Sequence writing - What happens to trash?
* Writing an action plan for taking care of the Earth
* Word Search
Perfect for classrooms using the Duval Reads curriculum or any classroom learning about taking care of the Earth! Please see the preview for details!
To see other products, please visit and/or follow my store:
LIVIN’ IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER
Thanks for visiting my store!