I made the following math project to company our literature unit on The Tale of Despereaux. It can be used for grades 3-6 (it works for stronger younger students and weaker older students).
The covered math concepts:
1. Soup is outlawed (Place Value)
2. King's Castle (Cartesian Plane and Coordinates)
3. Dungeon of Dor (Cartesian Plane and Coordinates)
4. Dungeon of Dor Part 2 (Area and Perimeter)
5. Reading Records (Multiplication and Division problems x3)
6. The Library (Graphing)
7. Spool of Thread (Converting measurements)
8. Cook's Famous Soup (Money and Decimals)
9. Improper Recipe ( Converting improper fractions to mixed fractions)
Corrected version is included!
All rights reserved by author. This product is for personal or classroom use only, and can only be used by the original downloader.
Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used without permission and a license.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests please contact me at email@example.com
Thank you for your visit! Come back soon, as new products are being uploaded regularly! Don’t forget to leave feedback, it is much appreciated!!