I have been looking forward to getting this out for a long time! If you are doing a talent show-this will make your life so much easier! For the last seventeen years, I have produced a talent show every year at multiple schools. Organization is everything! I included resources in this kit that I actually use, tested by time. If you would like to see anything else added, please ask!
This kit includes......
1. Audition Result Letters to parents.....one successful and one a denial, printed two letters to a page to reduce copies.
2. Customizable, Editable Tickets - Just use the replace feature in word to type in your own text. I completely remade mine for a different show in about 10 minutes. There are 200 numbered tickets.
3. Ready to Print Generic Tickets- In case you don't want the extras.......
4. Performance Check List- I use this for every performance!
5. Administrative Proposal: While my school is casual enough where I have never had to use this, it is handy just in case. Some schools require professional documents of approval before launching. If your administration has never put on a talent show, this is a great resource to convince them why you should!
6. Announcement Poster
7. Audition Rubric: Students who audition meet with me first for a casual run through. Final auditions are in front of other teachers and it helps to give them a guide.
8. Certificates of Accomplishment- for those who perform. There is only one. Fully editable word document, and also a pdf in case you just want to hand write them.
9. Wristlets for the day of the performance - reminders to wear home.
10. Program- Black and White: Print on colored card stock if you can afford it.
11. Permission letter home: I send these before I let kids even audition.
12. Preparation Log: I work with each performance act at least 3 times, plus the pre audition meeting and final audition. This is an organizing place to keep up with who needs to practice most.
13. Cover for a binder, if you want.
14. Admission Poster: Handy so people know they have to pay, who is putting it on, etc.
I hope that this proves to be valuable resource for many people! Thanks so much for looking, Rachael Lewis.
Copyright 2019- All materials are printable, no permission necessary. Make any changes you need, completely editable. No sharing digitally allowed with other teachers. Commercial use is fine.