PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Novel study pack for Tales of a 4th Grade Nothing! This novel study is aligned to 4th grade Common Core ELA standards, but could be used with high flying 3rd graders or lower performing 5th graders.
Print off the cover page, vocabulary page, and chapter review questions to make an easy to use packet for your students. Character analysis, idiom, vocabulary, setting, and opinion/ theme sheets could be included in the packet or printed separately for small groups, center activities, or independent work/ assessments. Extension activities are great for early finishers or as a culminating project!
- student packet cover
- vocabulary page with 10 vocabulary words and definitions
- 4 character analysis sheets to analyze thoughts, words, and actions (1 each for Peter, Fudge, Mrs. Hatcher, and Mrs. Hatcher)
- 10 comprehension sheets (1 per chapter) with 3-5 literal and/ or inferential questions per chapter and answer keys
- 1 setting analysis sheet
- 1 opinion writing / theme analysis sheet
- 3 idiom sheets (2 write the meaning with answer keys & 1 use it in a sentence)
- 3 Vocabulary sheets (1 matching with answer keys & 2 use it in a sentence)
- 3 Extension activity ideas (writing another chapter to the end of the book, researching monorails with answer key, creating a commercial for a product)