This is a novel study for Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing written by Judy Blume. It is perfect for grade 3rd, 4th, and 5th! Containing 26 student pages, answer keys, and classroom posters!
This novel study divides Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing into chapters in order to dive into varied comprehension skills, while providing students with opportunities to deepen their understanding.
This Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing novel study includes the following:
- Classroom Poster (2 color options)
- Vocabulary 4 squares (9 pages, 34 words)
- Vocabulary flash cards, memory game, matching (3 pages, 34 words)
- Comprehension booklet divided up by section, providing content specific vocabulary and guided comprehension questions (6 pages)
- Chapter quizzes for chapter 1-10, vocabulary and comprehension (5 pages)
- Answer key to quizzes (5 pages)
- Cause and Effect activity
- Sequencing Activity
- Compare and Contrast Writing Activity
- Book Review