Review characters, setting, themes, and plot elements from the story Tales of A Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Blume with this fun word search worksheet. Puzzlers must look for the words in all directions including backwards and diagonally and there are some overlapping words. This means it is a fairly challenging word search.
This would make a great handout for early finishers or use it as a supplement to your own Tales of A Fourth Grade Nothing unit.
The 27 hidden vocabulary words are: Apartment, Birthday, Central Park, Chain Lock, Dentist, Dribble, Elevator, Fang, Farley, Fudge, Hatcher, Hospital, Injustice, Jimmy, Judy Blume, Juicy-O, Jungle Gym, New York City, Peter, Poster, Puppy, Saddle Shoes, SHEILA, Tantrum, Toddle Bike, Transportation, Turtle
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
• Stuart Little Word Search
• The Cricket in Times Square Word Search
• Because of Winn-Dixie Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.