Targeted at ESL adult students, Talk & Travel is a conversational unit, packaging different activities for your students, while engaging in intellectual conversation and opinion exchange about current issues.
This unit's theme is NYC & Giving Directions - putting together interesting geography information along with conversational exercises while giving directions.
The unit includes -
- Quick facts about a location (NYC)
- Conversational questions - your opinion about certain topic (Big Cities)
- Situational activity - reading and talking (giving directions)
- Speaking exercise - give directions to your friend
- Drawing conclusion - read and share your opinion (The American Dream)