This resource is designed for upper primary students to enhance their general knowledge of the world around them. Students are each given a topic card (over 270 to choose from) and asked to prepare and present a short presentation to their classmates. There are enough topic cards in this pack to enable each student to present several different topics over the course of the school year. (This resource does not provide infomation on the topics).
- Famous people of the past such as Cleopatra, Beethoven, Picasso and Einstein.
- Who eats that? (Only suitable upper grades)
- Sayings and where they came from
- I wonder
- Please explain. (Examples: Snow donuts, Fire rainbows and Super cells).
- What is that (Examples: Aye-aye, Patagonian, Lamprey).
- Traditional Clothing