Modelled around Part 2 of the IELTS Speaking Examination, this Powerpoint activity makes speaking practice more fun in an animated way!
What topics does it cover?:
The topics on the slides include "Describe.... "
- a job you would like to have.
- a holiday you would like to go on.
- a film you found interesting.
- a typical day at work, school, or college.
- a TV or radio programme you enjoyed when you were a child.
- a teacher who has influenced you in your education.
- an important decision you had to make.
- one of your possessions which you couldn’t live without.
- a typical day in your life when you were in your early teens.
- a town you have enjoyed visiting.
- a part of the world you would like to visit
- a family event you are looking forward to.
- something you bought that you were not happy with.
- a person that you met recently and liked.
(A one and two minute timer are included in the PowerPoint slides, just click the "Start" button on each to activate them.)
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
Click on the green star near my logo to follow my TpT store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and special deals!
Did you know you can get credits to use on any purchase in any TpT store just by leaving feedback? After you've used a product from a TpT seller, please take a minute to return to leave feedback. It's very much appreciated and it's an easy way to earn credits that save you money on your next purchase!