Routines - such as cooking dinner and brushing teeth - are excellent opportunities to build language skills. Students are comfortable with the actions and vocabulary as these activities are repeated. This resource provides vocabulary practice, sequencing, an interactive book, and game format, to maximize the opportunities for language building.
In this resource you will find:
• 36 picture vocabulary cards (with text labels)
• an interactive book about Thanksgiving, with symbols to match to each page
• 5 Thanksgiving themed scenes with Wh-questions & data sheet
• a predictable writing activity
• 3 sequences about making pie, cooking turkey, & setting the table (3 & 4 steps)
• a game board with spinner and 35 question cards; students answer questions to earn menu items for their Thanksgiving table
• 2 printable matching worksheets
You might also like the other resources in this series; such as I Can Wash the Car!