This is a group of activities I made to help me get my EFL students speaking.
2. Actions in the classroom (pictures: "listen", "look", "speak", "write")
3. Suggestions for getting learners to describe their daily routine (24 pictures for verbs get up, get dressed, brush teeth, put on shoes, go to school, cross the street, go by bus, go by car, good morning, morning meeting, do homework, write, paint, clean, wash hands, eat a snack, sleep, ride a horse, go shopping, play soccer, do judo, walk the dog, bake)
4. Spinner game with 12 sections (daily routine)
5. Prepositions game with stand up cutouts (six pictures)
6. Domino game: parts of the body and objects like hairbrush, scarf, shoe, watch.
7. Suggestions for getting learners to talk about different feelings (12 pictures of people expressing different feelings)
8. Spinner game with 12 sections (for the pictures)
9. Color game played like "Go Fish" (a six-sided die with color dots is needed to play the game)
10. Story for Spring (rhyming) - reading comprehension game with 21 pictures to go with the story.
11. "Toe to Toe" group game (pictures for the game selected from the previous pages)
Artwork is 100 % by me. Any image reference that I've used to create these pictures has the CC0 1.0 code (no attribution necessary).